Article 1 general provisions
- Personal information is information about a surviving individual, and information that can identify the individual according to the name, date of birth, gender, e-mail, etc. included in the information Includes things that can be easily combined and identified). In particular, for Korean nationals, the date of birth is used instead of the resident registration number.
Article 2 scope of collection of personal information
The main terms used in this agreement are as follows.
- "WINNER" allows you to freely access most of the contents without a separate customer registration process, but due to the nature of the service, you can get all the services than if you complete the free membership registration. If you want to use the membership service of "WINNER", you must enter the following information, and there is no restriction on the use of the service if you do not enter optional items.
+ Range of personal information collected when registering as a member
-Required items: desired ID, name, nickname, password, mobile phone number, e-wallet address
Article 3 consent to collection of personal information
Article 4 Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
- T"WINNER" collects personal information for the following purposes in order to provide optimized and customized services to customers.
Use for identification procedures according to membership service use: name, ID, password, mobile phone number, wallet address
Cookie: "WINNER" uses'cookies' to store and find information about you from time to time. Cookies are small amounts of information that a website sends to your computer browser (Chrome, Netscape, Internet Explorer, etc.). When you access the website, the computer of "WINNER" reads the contents of the cookie in your browser, finds your additional information on your computer, and can provide services without additional input such as your name upon access. Cookies identify your computer, but do not personally identify you. Additionally, you have a choice about cookies. On the Tools> Internet Options tab at the top of your web browser, you have the option to accept all cookies, send a notification when a cookie is installed, or reject all cookies.
Cookie (cookie) operation: "WINNER" operates cookies for the convenience of users. The information "WINNER" collects through cookies is limited to the "WINNER" customer ID, and no other information is collected. The customer ID collected by "WINNER" through cookies is used for the following purposes.
Cookies expire when you close your browser or log out.
Article 5 Non-purpose use and provision and sharing to third parties
- "WINNER" uses your personal information within the range notified in the "Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information", and does not use it beyond that range or provide it to others, other companies, or other organizations.
Notification and consent method are notified at least 10 days in advance through the notice on the initial screen of the online homepage, and individually notified at least once by email, etc.
The following are exceptions:
When there is a request from a related agency for investigation purposes in accordance with related laws of the Republic of Korea and the United States
When there is a request in accordance with the procedures stipulated by other related laws
However, even in exceptional matters, if information is provided in accordance with relevant laws or at the request of an investigative agency, it is operated in principle to notify the parties. Depending on the legal grounds, notification may not be unavoidable. We will do our utmost to ensure that information is not provided indiscriminately against the original purpose of collection and use.
Article 6 access and correction of personal information
- You can view or correct your registered personal information at any time. If you wish to view and correct personal information, click on “Edit Member Information” on the “WINNER” homepage to directly view or correct it, or contact the person in charge of personal information management by writing, phone or e-mail, and we will take action without delay. .
If you request correction of errors in personal information, we will not use or provide the personal information until the correction is completed.
Article 7 Withdrawal of consent to collection, use, and provision of personal information (withdrawal from membership)
- You can withdraw the contents of your consent to the collection, use, and provision of personal information through membership registration, etc. at any time. In order to withdraw consent, all can be terminated by withdrawing membership.
Article 8 retention and use period of personal information
- Your personal information will be destroyed when the purpose of collecting or providing personal information is achieved as follows. However, if it is necessary to retain it for a certain period of time for reasons such as confirmation of the relationship of rights and obligations related to transactions as follows in accordance with the provisions of related laws such as the Commercial Act, it is retained for a certain period of time.
In the case of membership registration information, personal information is maintained for a certain period of time, such as when the member withdraws or is expelled from the member.
Enforcement Decree of the Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, etc.
Records on contract or withdrawal of subscription: 5 years
Records on payment and supply of goods: 5 years
Records on handling consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years
When you request to view transaction information, etc. held with your consent, "WINNER" takes measures so that you can view and confirm it without delay.
Article 9 Technical and administrative measures for personal information protection
- ① Technical measures
In handling your personal information, "WINNER" takes the following technical measures to ensure safety so that personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked, altered or damaged.
Your personal information is protected by a password, and important data is protected through a separate security function by encrypting files and transmission data or using a file lock function.
"WINNER" uses antivirus programs to take measures to prevent damage caused by computer viruses. The vaccine program is updated periodically, and if a virus suddenly appears, we provide it as soon as the vaccine is released to prevent personal information from being infringed.
"WINNER" adopts a security device (SSL) that can safely transmit personal information on the network by using a cryptographic algorithm.
In preparation for external intrusions such as hacking, we use an intrusion blocking system and a vulnerability analysis system to ensure security.
② Administrative measures
"WINNER" restricts access to your personal information to a minimum number of people. Those who fall under the minimum number of people are as follows.
Employees who directly deal with customers and perform customer support tasks
Employees who perform personal information management tasks such as personal information manager and person in charge
Employees who are inevitable to handle personal information for other work
We provide regular in-house training and outsourced training for employees who handle personal information on acquisition of new security technologies and obligations to protect personal information.
The transfer of work of personal information-related handlers is carried out thoroughly while security is maintained, and responsibility for personal information accidents after entering and leaving the company is clarified.
Personal information and general data are not mixed and stored separately.
Access is controlled by setting the computer room and data storage room as special protected areas.
"WINNER" is not responsible for any mistakes made by users or for what happens due to basic Internet risks. Each customer must properly manage and take responsibility for their ID and password to protect their personal information.
In the event of loss, leakage, alteration, or damage of personal information due to other internal manager's mistake or technical management accident, "WINNER" will immediately notify you of the fact and take appropriate measures and compensation.
"WINNER" values your post and does its best to protect it from tampering, tampering, or deletion. However, this is not the case in the following cases.
Spam-like posts (e.g. lucky letters, 800 million emails, advertisements on specific sites, etc.)
Articles that defame others by spreading false information for the purpose of slandering others
Disclosure of the personal information of others without consent Contents infringing on rights such as the copyright of “WINNER”, copyrights of third parties, and other posts with content different from the subject of the bulletin board
In order to promote a desirable bulletin board culture, "WINNER" may be posted by deleting certain parts or modifying it with symbols, etc., when disclosing the personal information of others without consent.
In other cases, it may be deleted after an explicit or individual warning.
Fundamentally, all rights and responsibilities related to the post rest with the individual author. Also, information voluntarily disclosed through postings is difficult to be protected, so please consider carefully before disclosing information.
Article 10 Rights and obligations of users
- Please input your personal information accurately and up-to-date to prevent accidents. The user is responsible for accidents caused by inaccurate information entered by the user, and membership may be lost if false information such as theft of other's information is entered.
In addition to the right to privacy, you also have an obligation to protect yourself and not to infringe on the information of others. Please be careful not to leak your personal information, including your password, and be careful not to damage the personal information of others, including posts. If you fail to fulfill this responsibility and damage the information and dignity of others, you may be subject to punishment under the relevant laws of the Korean government.
Article 11 Collection of opinions and handling of complaints
- “WINNER” values your opinions, and you have the right to always receive a sincere response to your questions.
"WINNER" operates a customer center for smooth communication with you, and the contact details are as follows.
1:1 inquiry board, E-mail: WINNERplay@gmail.com
Counseling via e-mail, fax or mail will be answered in good faith within 24 hours after receipt. However, after working hours or on weekends and holidays, it is in principle to process the next business day.
Article 12 Personal information manager and person in charge
- "WINNER" is committed to ensuring that you have good information safely. In protecting personal information, the person in charge of personal information management shall take full responsibility in the event of an accident contrary to the matters notified to you. However, despite technical supplementary measures, we are not responsible for damage to information due to unexpected accidents caused by basic network risks such as hacking and various disputes caused by posts created by visitors. The person in charge and person in charge of handling your personal information are as follows, and we respond promptly and faithfully to inquiries related to personal information.
Due to the nature of the service, minors under the age of 19 cannot register as a member.
Article 13 obligation to notify the transmission of advertising information
- "WINNER" does not transmit commercial information for commercial purposes contrary to your express intention to opt out.
"WINNER" will take steps to make it easier for you to recognize in the subject line and body of the e-mail if you have consented to the transmission of e-mails such as newsletters.
Subject line of e-mail: The phrase (advertising) may not be displayed in the subject line, and the main contents of the e-mail body line are displayed.
"WINNER" may not display (advertising), etc., when transmitting advertising information by e-mail or mobile phone for online marketing such as product information information.
Article 14 (Member's Posts)
If it is determined that the contents of the customer center service registered by the member fall under any of the following, it may be deleted without prior notice and use may be restricted.
① Content that defames other users or third parties or defames by slander
② If the content is in violation of public order and morals
③ If the content is recognized as being linked to criminal activity
④ If the content violates the copyright of a third party or other rights
⑤ If you continuously register 3 or more posts or comments with the same content to "batch your text"
Article 15 obligation to notify